Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pointless Existence

(Disclaimer: Personal post, subject to be irrelevant. Feel free to skip.)

I need to study German. I need to look for a job. I need to be there for my parents. I want to be the rock in their life. I want them to be happy. I want to be happy. I want to stop pretending all's good. Because all's not good. I want people deserving to be unhappy, who cause nothing but grief, to really be unhappy. And the good ones need to be able to smile. I've stopped believing in the greater good. There's no such thing. There's no law of the universe either. Neither does Doom's Day exist. People have stopped getting what they deserve. It's all bullshit.

Dear God, if you exist or pretend to,

Please make them smile. And please keep him happy. They're all I have. If the people who are the reason of my existence aren't content with themselves, there's no point to me, is there?





1 comment:

The White Phoenix said...

You need to listen to "Like a rock" by bob seger .