Monday, August 31, 2009

Now I know my ABC...

It's 4.30 am, I'm in office closing a really big issue, with miraculous bits of time in between where I don't know what to do with myself. I'm trying to ignore the steady throbbing in my temples, but it won't go away.

I'm amusing myself by doing this tag. I will tag precisely four people. If you don't take up the tag, I will haunt you forever. (I'm going to die of exhaustion in precisely twenty minutes).

Apparently, this tag is called the ABC Tag. Picked it up from Sakshi Pie's blog. The questions begin from A-Z. Hence the name (how original). Here I go.

1) A – Available/Single?
Available for a coffee if you're in town.

2) B – Best friend?
Mika. Lammy. Smallie. Gakash. Ro. Chicken Little. Zander.

3) C – Cake or Pie?
Cake, I think. Gulab Jamun, if you're taking orders.

4) D – Drink of choice?
Cranberry breezer. :P Not for the alcohol, purely for the taste. Arey, somebody believe me!

5) E – Essential item you use every day?
Chuddies. Pen. Handbag. Wallet.

6) F – Favorite colour?
Deep blue. White. Black.

7) G – Gummy Bears Or Worms?
What sort of a freakshow question is this?

8) H – Hometown?
Moo-mbai!

9) I – Indulgence?
Original Sin donuts from Mad Over Donuts. They turn you on.

10) J – January or February?
Rumpelstiltskin

11) K – Kids & their names?
Oh. This is easy. Hiryanyakashapoo and Ghatotkhach. Poo and Gatty, in short.

12) L – Life is incomplete without?
Being cuddled to death by the ones who I love being cuddled by.

13) M – Marriage date?
On the day I take a casual leave

14) N – Name? Your real name!!
Moo. That's all YOU need to know.

15) O – Oranges or Apples?
Oranges, I guess. How does it matter, again?

16) P – Phobias/Fears?
Crossing the road. Used to be escalators once upon a time. In fact I have a whole post about everything that frightens me.

17) Q – Quote for today?
Ek din mar jayega, kutte ki maut,
Ghar wale kahenge, mar gaya madarc**t!

18) R – Reason to smile?
Hot soup after a tiring day. :)

19) S – Season?
Mumbai winter

20) T – Tag 3 People?
The White Phoenix, Doubledrats, Sreejit

21) U – Unknown fact about me?
I love giving nicknames

22) V – Vegetable you don’t like?
Tinda

23) W – Worst habit?
Worst time manager

24) X – X-rays?
Loads of times.

25) Y – Your favorite food?
Cauliflower sabzi made by ma, beef cooked by Lammy

26) Z – Zodiac sign?
The hottest sign of the Zodiac - Aries. :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

youu said u'll tag 4 ppl. U have tagged only 3. :s

Lamont said...

Thx for pimping my beef special.... will return ur favour by making u a special dish,.... also u missed out that ur totally hopeless with directions n u dont remme roads at all... maybe a cell phone with GPS wud help... :p

WiseAss said...

You also forgot R) Reason to smile: Other people's full plates, and F) Fears: Somebody staring into space behind my shoulder with widening eyes makes me scream for no apparent reason.

Gentle Whispers said...

You eat beef? Isn't that a crime against your kind? :O

Sreejit said...

Thanks for the tag... have done it..check it out when you get time..

Sreejit

Anonymous said...

please tell me where can i download the song ek din mar jaayega kutte ki maut...