My agenda for the vacation is as follows:
- Since I am not a teenager any more, I will not indulge in frivolous activities like computer games. From now on, there will be lesser of Zapak.com and MSN Uno, and more of reading and writing. I'm, after all, a person of substance.
- Try and keep myself in shape. And by that I don't mean, round-shape. I will not let myself be spread out like a banyan tree.
- Visit my libraries at least twice in 3 weeks, and not keep renewing my books in manner of a busy person with no time to read.
- Reply to all e-mails and messages. This will keep all friends happy.
- SPEND LESS TIME ON BLOODY ORKUT. Realise that it is a useless site with absolutely no intellectual value and the biggest reason for having no time to do anything constructive. Check orkut only once a day and that too not more than 15 minutes.
- Try and be regular with sleeping. Also refrain from sleeping too much and at all irregular times.
- Go out for more walks and meet up with friends.
- Stop writing like I'm imitating Bridget Jones (seriously...why am I sounding like her?).
- Reduce the number of times I eat out and eat wholesome, healthy, home-cooked food.
- Spend a lot of quality time with mommy.
- Learn how to drive.
- Buy lots of books. Oh, and read them too.
- Spend less time on the phone chatting aimlessly. Also try and reduce cell phone bills as they burn a collosal hole in my minuscule pocket.
- Not shop compulsively and buy clothes I will not even look at when I come home. Realise that money takes a whole month to appear in bank account, and does not materialise as and when I want it.
- Keep my room cleaner, and clear mum's doubts of a hurricane hitting it. Was very insulted when ants crawled out from under a pillow when an aunt was visiting.
- Try and finish reading the prescribed books for next year, so I am abreast of all that will happen in class. Then I can piss my classmates off by answering all of the professor's questions and appear like a wiseass.
- Write more constructive blogs.
- Refer to this post everytime I drift away from this plan of action.
Wish me luck and a fruitful vacation, folks!! And if you're lucky, you'll have more blog posts hurled your way! :P