2) When you join work again and almost half the office thumps you on the back with sheer happiness.
3) You feel good about going to work, because suddenly everything seems sunshine-y.
4) You have enough money to buy your mum a washing machine, on a whim, without calculating your budgets.
5) You really love meeting old friends, who in turn, seem absolutely happy in catching up with you.
6) You are in touch with the first guy friend you ever made, and love how he's turned into this really awesome, witty, funny person.
7) You have the power to make Manchester United lose by going on saying that they will, just to spite your best friend and cousin (read: Lammy and Rohit). Hee hee. This is fun especially since you don't even care two hoots about what happens to the future of football.
8) People tell you, you write well. (Ok ok, that may not be true, but a little flattery never hurt anyone!)
9) One of your closest friends is almost getting a job she's really been wanting. With AWESOME money too.
10) Your haircut (courtesy Mikachu) looks lovely and you begin to feel like the diva that you've wanted to be. :P (Shameless plug: I'm not saying this because she's my best friend, but she's a REALLY fabulous hair dresser. You should totally get your cut from her sometime. Just go to Bandra, Mad-o-wot). :)
11) When you've read the entire Harry Potter series, for the 8th time (excluding book seven).
12) When you're up at 12 in the night, wanting to make a list of all the things that make you happy.
* big, happy smile* :D
I love you, world!