I've seen quite a few tags in my short life, but none as nosy as the one I'm about to jump into. And since I'm an extremely nosy person myself (Sheesh, you weren't supposed to know that!), I'm getting a perverse sort of pleasure in doing this tag. So without further ado, ladies and gennemen, I present to you, the 30 nosy question tag!
1) When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Man! I look horrendously sleep-deprived. (Ok I may not have said horrendous, but I'd like you to think that I even think big words in my head)
2) How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
Approximately Rs. 400 odd. What? You didn't expect me to get up from here and go count, did you?
3) What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Core. Soar. Lore. Tore. Pore. Pour. Sore. Gore. Whore. Take your pick.
4) Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Bindu, my colleague from work. Although how this information enriched your life, I can't fathom.
5) What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Love will come through by Travis.
6) What are you wearing right now?
Shorts and a tee.
7) Do you label yourself?
I think I should, since I'm extremely clumsy and might lose myself somewhere.
8) Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
Let's see. There are those five pairs of Oshos I own, one Converse, my Adidas gym shoes and the tons of other junk chappals I keep buying. Again, take your pick (but don't borrow).
9) Bright or Dark Room?
An empty room
10) What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I thought he (The White Phoenix) was my best friend, until his blog tells me otherwise and irreparably breaks my heart.
11) What does your watch look like?
It looks like a really nice Fastrack watch. That's all there is to it, really.
12) What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was already one and a half hour into blissful, sweaty sleep.
13) What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I don't think I can reproduce it here. Next question, please.
14) What’s a word that you say a lot?
Bullshit. Fuck. Amazingggg!
15) Who told you he/she loved you last?
I told myself that, since nobody else did.
16) Last furry thing you touched?
Dad, when I gave him a fat-ass hug. :P
17) Favourite age you have been so far?
83. Although 59 wasn't too bad, either.
18) What was the last thing you said to someone?
Please pass me some cashews. (To dad)
19) The last song you listened to?
American Boy by Estelle feat. Kanye West
20) Where did you live in 1987?
Before March 22, I was in my mother's womb, after that in Mumbai.
21) Are you jealous of anyone?
Of anyone who manages to remain thin, in spite of eating like a goat.
22) Is anyone jealous of you?
Oh, loads of people. I'm quite the diva.
23) Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My iPod, cell phone and kajal
24) What’s your favourite town/city?
25) When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
About two years ago, when Shivani and I used to write to each other. Days before she got a cell phone.
26) Can you change the oil on a car?
Isn't being able to drive it, enough?
27) Your first love/big crush: What is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He is happily in a relationship for three years and is completing his engineering.
28) Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My ring finger. I think I've pulled a vein somewhere and made it turn a poisonous green colour.
29) What is your current desktop picture?
A picture I'd clicked of the Murud Janjira lake.
30) Have you been burnt by love?
No, not yet. And I don't want to be, either.
Now that I've completed that, here's the fun part. I tag:
3) The Golden Retreat (if you ever return to my blog)
4) The Nicest Geek (I know he won't do it, but what the hell....)